Most of the bank’s offer align with Citi Bank’s online services and there is a dozen options to choose from. However, The Sears Credit Card is known to be one of the most reliable and popular services used across the United States, and here is how you can log in to it.
To access the Sears Credit Card Login, first, you have to create a Sears Credit Card account to register yourself as a user of the bank. The whole process can be followed online right from the Sears website, and it’s a two-step process that requires you to first apply and then log in to the service.
To explain things more clearly, we have written this comprehensive guide on Sears Credit Card Login and how you can avail of its services. We will also guide you on how to reset your password and register for the Sears Credit Card by following step-by-step methods.
What is a Sears Credit Card?
The Sears Credit Card was established and commissioned under Citibank, which was founded in 1892. The Sears Credit Card is a type of cashing card that you can use only if you have a credit score of 660. If you are looking to apply for the Sears Credit MasterCard, your credit score has to be more than 700, which is the eligibility criteria to apply.
The benefit of availing the Sears Credit Card is tremendous, and it comes with a lot of facilities and benefits that make it one of the most popular services to use online. These facilities and features, include security, convenience, and efficiency that are usually required the most from any typical credit card service.
Why Should You Avail a Sears Credit Card in the United States?
Hence, the benefits that you get from the Sears Credit Card make it a viable option to choose as compared to the other options. Since Sears comes in one of the top online banking services commissioned under Citibank in the United States, it also owns a whole chain of departmental stores to facilitate its customers.
These departmental stores are not only limited to the United States, but are also spread across the regions of Canada and Mexico. These departmental stores are well known for offering quality products like apparel, houseware, kitchenware, jewelry, sports goods, furniture, and anything that’s necessary for a lifestyle. Here are the two major types of Sears Credit cards that you can use in these stores.
- Sears Credit Card
- Sears MasterCard
Now let’s get into discussing the Sears Credit Card Login and how you can use it for accessing your credit card.
How to Apply for the Sears Credit Card?
Before we jump into discussing how to get Sears Credit Card login details, you must have to register yourself as a user first. Here is how to apply for the Sears Credit Card online.
- Open a web browser on your smartphone, PC, or any device and visit the www.searscard.com website URL. This is the official website for applying for the Sears Credit Card, and there is no phone app or anything.
- Once you have reached the website, select ‘Credit Card’ from the homepage screen, as shown in the image below.
- Once you have selected the Credit Card option, you will be redirected to the next page, where you get to select the version of your Sears Credit Card. You can select either the Sears Credit Card or the Sears Credit Card Mastercard version. No matter which one you select, the steps further will remain the same.
- Once you have chosen your Credit Card type, click on the ‘Apply & Use Today’ option featured right below the section where you have selected your Sears Credit Card.
- Then, you will be redirected to the link that says ‘Join for free,’ which you have to click to join the service.
- Then, finally, you will find a prompt on the screen that tells you to follow the ‘on-screen available instructions’ to complete the process.
Applying for the Sears Credit Card is only the initial part. Next, you have to register your Sears Credit Card with your Sears bank account in order to use it and perform the Sears Credit Card login.
In such a case, the process is very easy, and it’s also completed online without a hassle. Let’s take you to the next version of the process, where you can create your Sears account.
How to Get the Sears Credit Card Account?
- To perform the Sears Credit Card login, you have to visit the searscard.com website from your web browser, and that’s where you have to register your account to link it with the card as well.
- On the Sears Card website login page, click on the option that says ‘Register Your Card,’ which is a button prompted right below the login section.
- After clicking on the page, you will be redirected to a new link where you have to simply provide the following details.
- Credit Card number that is mentioned on your Sears Credit Card.
- Your Sears Credit Card security code, which is also known as the CVV.
- The Last Four Digits of your social security number are owned by the cardholder.
- The zip code of your credit card billing details.
- And your date of birth.
- Once all the details are mentioned, click ‘Verify’ to confirm.
- Then, you have to provide your ‘Email Address’ in the blank space.
- Next, you have to enter your unique ID that can be used for Credit Card login.
- In addition, you will also have to provide your unique password for the account.
- Once all the information is provided, click ‘continue’ to save the information.
How to Perform Sears Credit Card Login?
- Once you have provided all the information, you are ready to log in to your Sears Credit Card account. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Open a web browser on your device and go to the searscard.com website.Click on the ‘Credit Card’ from the homepage selection.
- Once you have selected Credit Card, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your login ID and password that you set as follows in the previous step.
- Click on the ‘Sign On’ option, and your account will be logged in.
Sears Credit Card Login follows a whole process to ensure the security protocols for the cardholder. Your social security number and your card credentials can be used in case you forget your login password. Hopefully, this guide was useful, and now you can easily log in to your Sears Credit Card account.