Welcome to TricksMode, where we strive to provide our readers with insightful, informative, and engaging content about different walks of life. These content guidelines are designed to ensure consistency, quality, and relevance across all the blog posts we publish. Please adhere to these guidelines to help us maintain the high standard of content that our readers expect.
We Are Open for Guest Posts
Guest blog posting is a great way to express your expertise in a particular field and set yourself as an authority in the industry. We are open for tech geeks, business owners, bloggers, and industry experts to help them gain more exposure online.
However, your content must obey our content guidelines before you send or submit it for publishing.
Content Guidelines and Requirements for TricksMode
Categories we Cover
We are very picky about what we publish at TricksMode because we are passionate about providing our readers with interesting, informative, and useful content that matches their interests and needs. That’s why you should cover any of the topics related to blog categories that you can find here.
Content Submission Guidelines
- You must write articles or blog posts with a length of 1000+ words and offer greater value to our readers.
- Make sure content is copy-free and free from typos and grammar errors.
- You can add a maximum of 3 links to your blog post or article. One to your site (D-F link) and the rest of the links (too high authority relevant sites) as reference links. You are allowed to link to quality online resources to add value to your content.
- Outgoing links in the blog post must be relevant to the industry, niche, or blog.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, and paragraphs to increase the content readability and make it easy to read and digest. Use H2 and H3 tags creatively when including subheadings.
- You can make 2 minor edits to your article after publishing.
- Once an article is published on our blog, you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- The use of high-quality, relevant, and copyright-free (properly optimized) images and visuals is recommended as it makes the article attention-grabbing and easy to read.
- Ensure you are not violating the copyrights when using relevant images and give credit when needed.
Editorial Rights We Reserve
As we strive to deliver high-quality and informative content to our audience, we can edit all articles and blog posts submitted for publication when necessary. Types of content editing may include:
- Line or paragraph edits for syntax, spelling, grammar, clarity, as well as formatting;
- Updates to titles, headlines, and subheadings;
- Improvements in content length, suitability, clarity, and writing style. You can ask for the final review after we make fundamental edits.
We also have the right to remove links from content that lead to sources or content considered offensive, harmful, or that are an attempt to solicit commercial sales from our audience (e.g. affiliate sales links, links for lead-generation purposes, links to company or client blogs).
By following these TricksMode Blog Content Guidelines, you’ll help us create a valuable resource for people associated with different walks of life. Thank you for your dedication to delivering quality content to our readers.
If you have any questions regarding guest posting or content submission, you can send an email to Info(@)webtechsolution.org
Choose an appropriate subject line for your email to get your queries responded accordingly.