People who are newly shifted from Android to iPhone or old iPhone users might not be aware of the clipboard of the iPhone. While copying multiple links or content, they get confused about where is my clipboard on my iPhone. They do not know the ways they can use a clipboard on their iPhones.
The iPhone gives an option of adjusting the clipboard to its users through its shortcut. All you have to do is adjust your clipboard settings in the shortcut app of your iPhone. There are some other ways to use this feature, some of them are provided by the third party applications in iPhone.
In this article, we are going to remove your confusion about the clipboard of iPhone, and we will explain to you how you can use this feature with ease. We will discuss all the effective methods of using a clipboard with or without installing a third-party app. To know all these methods, stick to this comprehensive guide.
Different Methods to Use Clipboard on your iPhone
You might wonder where is my clipboard on my iPhone or where all your copied content and links are saved; then we must tell you that when you copy something on your iPhone, it is ready to be pasted on its destination because your copied content or links are not saved together on some clipboard.
You have to save all your copied content by some other method. This clipboard of your iPhone is always overwritten when you copy some other thing after the previous one. There is no way to get back that old copied content because it was overwritten by the new content or link.
Here, we have mentioned some methods to use your clipboard so that you do not have to think about where is my clipboard on my iPhone.
1. Using Shortcut App to Adjust Clipboard
Using a clipboard on your iPhone is not an effortless thing to do. If you want to use this feature, then you have to make some efforts and use some hacks. The good news is that the iPhone has a hidden feature of the clipboard with the name Adjust Clipboard in its shortcut app, which can be used through it.
You can go through the following steps to use the Clipboard through the shortcut app on your iPhone.
- Go to the Shortcut app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the Gallery menu at the bottom.
- Search or open the Adjust Clipboard option.
- Select the Add Shortcut option.
- After following these steps, get back to the My Shortcuts tab.
You will be able to go through your adjust Clipboard shortcut by opening the shortcut app and going to all shortcuts. From now on, whatever you copy will be pasted on your clipboard shortcut. You can even call Siri to paste your copied content on the clipboard.
2. Access your Clipboard by using the iPhone Notes App
You can use your iPhone Notes app as an alternative to the clipboard. When someone newly shifts to an iPhone from an Android phone and wants to use a clipboard, then the first option that he thinks of is the Notes app. He can copy a link or content and save it in his notes as a clipboard. You can follow this simple method if you are not willing to install a third-party app or software on your phone.
Follow these steps to use your Notes app as a clipboard
- Search for the Notes app on your iPhone.
- Open the app.
- Tap on the option of creating a new note.
- Close the app but let it be open in the background apps.
- Open the other app you want to copy the text or link from.
- Copy the content, open the Notes app from the background apps, and paste that copied content into that note.
- Repeat this process to save more links and text in a single note
- Save your content by tapping on the Done button.
3. Accessing clipboard through 3rd party Applications “Clip+”
To save every content you ever copied, you might need some 3rd party apps on your iPhone. You can easily access your clipboard with all the copied content through these apps. Clip+ is one of these famous third-party apps that lets you save all your copied content automatically on the clipboard. You just have to copy the text or links from the source, and it will automatically be available in the Clip+ clipboard app.
4. Microsoft Swiftkey
Microsoft offers a keyboard app that can be easily installed on your iPhone. This famous keyboard app is used to access the clipboard. It does not only provide the feature of clipboard access but other features like customized layout and themes of the keyboard.
It also uses Artificial intelligence to learn your writing style, and just like that, it uses AI to suggest words. You can follow these steps to use this Microsoft Swiftkey keyboard on your Apple iPhone.
- Go to the App Store of your phone.
- Search for Microsoft Swiftkey AI keyboard.
- Download and install it.
- To set this keyboard as your iPhone default keyboard, open the settings of your phone.
- Go to General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > SwiftKey.
- Tap on the Swiftkey button and turn the toggle on to allow its full access.
- After setting up the Swiftkey, open your app with the text field, and your keyboard will be popped.
- Tap on the globe button to set the Swiftkey keyboard as your default keyboard.
If you are trying to know where is my clipboard on my iPhone, then this article has explained all the methods and hacks to access your clipboard. You can use the shortcut app of your iPhone to adjust the clipboard or use the Notes app of your iPhone. If these are not enough, then you can use 3rd party app too. We hope this article was helpful to you.