The days are gone where you need to go cyber cafe or buy a brand new scanner just for scanning and uploading purpose. Now you don’t have to buy any bulky and expensive machines to do the job. Also, it’s not possible to carry or stick with the scanner all the time. Now the system is changed, Thanks to the evolving technology, it is now possible to scan photos/documents using the smartphone, and you can upload them wherever you want like to the cloud, in emails, social media pretty much everywhere. Fortunately, we’ve got some of the best photo scanner apps in google play store.
Best Photo Scanner Apps For Android Phones
1. Google PhotoScan: Google has secured the first spot on almost all the list for its remarkably excellent products. Google’s Photoscan is a great photo scanning app in simple words; you can easily take multiple photos at a time. The app will automatically edit the basic stuff like edges, dust, etc. to make the quality of the picture better. It also comes with glare removal feature (automatic) which enhances the overall clearly and quality of the photo. This is one of the best in the list of Best Photo Scanner Apps for Android.
2. PhotoMyne: PhotoMyne is another great and powerful app when it comes to scanning multiple photos. All you need to do is just simply place the photos on the table and open the PhotoMyne app. It will automatically detect the difference between multiple photos and will save them to the albums. The app is available for free to download but you need make in-app purchases in order to unlock premium features.
3. ShoeBox: ShoeBox is a popular app and comes under the best photo scanner apps for Android phones. ShoeBox’s edge detection and the correction abilities are simply awesome. The developers have polished a lot of features in the app to make it a premium app. It also provides additional features like adding details to the photos, saving the photos to a particular folder or location. ShoeBox is something which you should definitely give it a try.
Best Photo Scanner Apps
4. Cam Scanner: Cam Scanner is known as the best document scanning app in the google play store. Not only on Android platform, Cam Scanner has gained the popularity on IOS platform too. It offers a bunch of excellent tools to edit the scanned documents or photos, most of the provided tools are just for improving the quality.
5. Handy Scanner: Probably, the Handy scanner is the last app on this list. It comes with some cool options to play with like contrast ratio, brightness levels. You will be able to control the readability of the scanned document or photo using the options in the app itself. It will also help you in converting photos/documents to PDFs. Overall, a great in list of best photo scanner apps with multi-use and features.
So, that’s all for now, hope you have found the article helpful. All the apps are the Best Photo Scanner Apps and I recommend everyone to download the mentioned apps from the google play store only, downloads from other sources may not provide you good quality photos. Do comment your experience with these apps, it’ll be helpful for our readers.