Project planning software enables businesses and companies to streamline functioning by enhancing communication and collaboration between staff and team members. With its help, you can design a proper working schedule for your employees to ensure their working at the best possible hours for optimum results. You must consider leveraging the help of this technology to take your company to an advanced level by managing all the work in an ordered way.
We have created this guide to provide complete information about the top 5 best project planning software to buy in 2024.
What Is Project Planning Software?
Project Planning Software, more often known as Project Management Software, are the technological tools to manage and collaborate among the team members. With their help, you can create a strong communication network for the staff where they can share their thoughts and create an efficient project strategy to take your business to an advanced level. Furthermore, you can analyze, track, and monitor the progress of your project on a personalized dashboard and direct the sectors to work more productively.
Best Project Planning Software In 2024
After extensive web research and comparing the features of numerous options, we have listed the top 5 best project planning software in this guide. Look at their exclusive features and pick the one according to your budget:
- Zoho Projects
1 – Jira
Jira is the most popular project management software you should consider owning in 2023. It provides a well-compiled and proper interface to segment the project guidelines and share them with staff to work accordingly. In addition, the personalized dashboard provides you with all the essential metrics to track your progress. Some other features are the following.
- The software allows enhanced security, so only allowed members will have access.
- You can easily monitor the work status in the backlog to take the necessary steps.
- It can also be integrated with third-party tools for more productive outcomes.
A free plan is available for all users. However, three subscription plans are present to give you advanced results.
- Standard: $77.50 per month
- Premium: $152.50 per month
- Enterprise: Custom
2 – Monday.com
Next, Monday.com has entered this rundown of the best project planning software. With the help of this tool, you can schedule the work of team members to allow them to work at their best time. Additionally, it delivers a strong communication channel where you can collaborate with the individuals to manage the project more effectively than before. Besides, Monday.com possess the following advantages.
- You can check your project maintenance and performance on an elaborated dashboard.
- Customizable views help you give a unique shape to your project.
- In addition, create obvious checkpoints to complete the work on time.
You can acquire a free plan to test the basic features. On the other hand, 4 premium offers are also available at cost-effective prices.
- Basic: $24 per month
- Standard: $30 per month
- Pro: $48 per month
- Enterprise: Custom
3 – Asana
Asana lets you conveniently manage your work in a single place to check on critical factors. Hence, you can manage the project effectively and effortlessly to get incredible outputs. You can segment the task into smaller sections to assign them to different team members. In this way, you will pave a route to more organized and rapid working. Furthermore, it allows you to share the project details with accessible links. Other features include the following.
- The timeline helps you check the all-time working status and project performance.
- Task dependencies help you learn which tasks are done and which need more struggle.
- Above all, the pre-established templates help you start the project quickly with simple customization.
Beyond the Basic plan, which you can sign up for free, Asana offers 2 membership plans for small and large businesses. Their pricing details are listed below.
- Premium: $13.49 per month
- Business: $30.49 per month
4 – Zoho Projects
Fourthly, Zoho Projects is presented among the best project planning software. With the help of this exceptional-quality tool, you can visualize dependencies, reschedule tasks, and plan projects for more efficient and streamlined functioning. Moreover, you can set reminders to carry out the essential activities at the desired time. Besides, the recurrence setting helps you reschedule repeated tasks for hassle-free results. Additionally, it possesses the below-mentioned characteristics.
- You can create a project baseline to compare its progress with the ideal one.
- Generate a portfolio dashboard to measure the size of the task and the time required for its completion.
- The universal Add tab is there to add work in case of time shortage quickly.
Zoho Projects is best famous for its low prices, although it delivers exclusive results. The pricing details are mentioned in the under-section.
- Free: $0/month per 3 users
- Premium: $5/month per user
- Enterprise: $10/month per user
5 – Notion
If you want to keep your data secure and provide your team with a single collaborative platform simultaneously, Notion is the best option available in the market. You can easily bring the required changes to the infrastructure to handle the project more ergonomically. Further, you can add customization to reshape the tasks into a compelling one to stand on top of competitors. In addition, Notion can deliver you the under-mentioned advantages.
- You can integrate it with AI and other tools to generate exclusive insights.
- Enhanced privacy won’t let anyone steals your data and project details.
- You can also set up company goals to manage the tasks more effectively.
After testing the free version, you can subscribe to any of the three premium plans to get ultimate benefits.
- Plus: $8 per month
- Business: $15 per month
- Enterprise: Custom
All these are the details about the top 5 best project planning software you should consider purchasing in 2024. In conclusion, managing the task properly and in an organized manner is extremely important in online business to work seamlessly and more productively. However, it is impossible to provide a strong communication channel to the staff to help them collaborate. On the other hand, project planning software integrates all these benefits alongside others to take you to the next level. That’s all about this guide. Stay tuned for more information!