National Hockey League is the strongest hockey league in the world. The level of teams and the unpredictability of the results are extremely high. National Hockey League is deservedly ranked as one of the most spectacular and unpredictable championships. NHL betting is one of the most important activities of the bookmaker’s business. Our betting apps Rajbet also offers bettors quality lines and profitable NHL betting odds.
Since the 1995-96 seasons, each team in the NHL is playing 82 regular season games; 41 at home and 41 away. A total of 1,271 games are played in the NHL regular season. Each playoff appearance is a «best-of-seven» format in which teams play in a series of up to 4 wins. The best NHL team will be crowned in the Stanley Cup Finals.
The difficulty of NHL betting analysis is that the number of games is extremely high. You need to constantly monitor the results of the teams: wins, losses, a number of goals scored. You also need to keep an eye on the players’ condition, injuries and disqualifications. You should definitely check the statistics of head-to-head encounters for previous seasons as there are certain tendencies in most of the matches.
NHL Betting Tips
- Before the regular season clubs have several preseason meetings. These matches can give some information about the teams, but do not consider them for NHL betting. Coaches at this time are experimenting with lineups and tactics, so the results will be unpredictable.
- NHL teams play 82 games in six months, and then some of them enter the exhausting playoff games. Sometimes hockey players play four games a week. Before betting on NHL games evaluate the physical condition of the team and don’t forget to consider such factors as long travels from one city to another, as well as time zone changes.
- The NHL has a pretty small difference in the opponents’ class: even the worst NHL teams win 30-35% of their matches. This fact explains the high NHL betting odds on favorites.
- In the NHL about 44% of wins happen at home, away teams win 33% of the time, and draws happen in 23% of NHL games.
- A lack of tournament motivation. The National Hockey League has a tendency: once a team makes the playoffs early, its performance in the regular season begins to regress. Also, a lack of motivation can occur right at the playoffs. When reading the teams’ head-to-head stats, be sure to look at the conditions under which this or that team has won; this information will definitely be useful for successful NHL playoff betting.
- Each coach has his own style of play: some focus more on offense, others prefer to play defense, and there are many who practice combined hockey. If you compare the potential of the team, the current level of play and the preferences of the coach, you can be very confident about the NHL hockey betting.
The fastest way to do NHL betting tonight is to use the cryptocurrency payments that our portal offers you.