The Aadhaar card program was started in 2009 with an aim to give the Indian citizens a universal identity of their residence ship. People faced numerous difficulties during the initial stages of their enrolment including incorrect data and much more as well as even they were quite not clear about its importance. Soon numerous issues were resolved as well as people were able to get their Aadhaar card online easily and even people can simply check Aadhaar card status online. Since the launch of the Aadhaar program, various initiatives have been made officially about this mandatory document. Here I am with a brief tutorial on how to check Aadhaar card status online by following few simple steps but before doing the same let us know little more about the benefits of Aadhaar card.
Benefits of Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card gives every individual a 12-digit Unique Identification Number which is based on the Direct Benefit Transfer for the LPG Subsidy amount.
- It is the only sufficient document to be produced for opening account under Pradhan Mnatri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- The most relieving benefit of Aadhaar card is getting your passport in just 10 days wherein the police verification will be done on a later date.
- It is beneficial for storing all the personal documents and information under the Indian Government Digital Locker System wherein you need to link your 12-digit Unique Identification Number during the sign-up process.
- It helps in eliminating all the bogus voters by linking the 12-digit Aadhaar card number with Voter Card.
- It helps people in registering themselves for their monthly pension as well as for provident fund money.
- It is a valid proof for opening a bank account as well as for investing in stock market (SEBI).
Considering about the benefits of Aadhaar Card with an increase in its acceptance all over, it is must for every Indian citizen to get their Aadhaar card online easily. It is even believed that Aadhaar card will be given much more importance after more schemes will be launched by the Government. Coming back to our tutorial to check Aadhaar card online, follow the steps mentioned below.
How to check Aadhaar card status online- Steps to be followed
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar card
- Note the Enrolment number as well as the date/time from the receipt which you received while registering
- Enter Enrolment ID and date/time in the required fields and click on Check Status
This is all you need to go through the process to check the status of your Aadhaar card online. Remember that your Aadhaar card is a mandatory document and valid proof of your identity as an Indian citizen. So, it is really important to get and check Aadhaar card status online easily.