If you don’t know how to buy Ethereum on EToro, then we have prepared this detailed guide for you to help you kickstart your crypto journey. Many of you might be familiar with Bitcoin only as the source of earning digital currency. However, Ethereum is not leaving any sources behind when it comes to retaining value.
For those of you who don’t know, Ethereum is an exceptional blockchain platform renowned by many smart investors. The reason why it has become so popular is because of its smart contract capabilities. The dApps capabilities of this currency type have made it popular among the finance and gaming sectors.
Now, for investing platforms like EToro, Ethereum has become a rising star among social platforms. EToro is one of the most highly used platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrency right now. Therefore, we have presented a step-by-step guide on how to buy Ethereum on EToro with complete details.
What is eToro?
Many of us might be familiar with Binance as the main hub for selling and purchasing cryptocurrency. However, eToro has gracefully become the prominent source of trading cryptocurrency and helps to cultivate a social base by gathering new users.
At the hub of EToro’s success, this platform has developed a strong user base because of its user-friendly interface. This platform gives a wide range of cutting-edge features that make trading and exchanging cryptocurrency a lot easier.
These features are helpful for beginner traders, seasonal traders, and professional traders. EToro gives you a completely safe gateway to get an immersive yet exciting experience from the world of trading and cryptocurrency.
How to Buy Ethereum on EToro?
Here, we have mentioned a few different methods on how to buy Ethereum on EToro by following a few easy methods.
Step #1: Creating the EToro Account
The first thing you may want to do is to create the EToro account, which requires quite some details of your credentials. Hence, you have to go through the following steps to set up your EToro account.
- The first thing you may want to do is to go to the EToro’s official website. You can access a web browser such as Google Chrome to create an EToro account. Make sure your browser is updated so you don’t have to face any difficulties while entering credentials.
- After accessing the website, find the sign-up button on the main homepage. Click on the sign-up button to begin the registration process.
- Fill in the account with your information by providing your email, username, age, password, and other credentials to complete the requirements.
- Once you have filled in all the entries, click on the ‘create account’ button, and it will register you as a new user.
- Once you have clicked the create account button, EToro will send a confirmation email to verify your account.
- Reach out your email and verify the account by clicking on the link. And that’s about it.
Step #2: Select Payment Method
You can choose from various channels like American Express, Visa, and Mastercard. While choosing the payment method, keep in mind that the EToro account and your linked payment method account (Master Card or Visa card) should be under your name. Here are some other ways of providing payment methods.
- You can provide the details to link your Debit card or Credit card with your Etoro account. This method requires you to provide card details, including card number, CVV, and billing address.
- The second way is to provide a bank transfer. For this method, select your bank from the EToro account and find the transfer options. EToro will give you the necessary details for it. You can make the amount transfer using the specific account number and reference code.
- E-wallets are another popular way of depositing funds in your EToro account. This method is preferred if you are a PayPal user. Choose your preferred e-wallet source and enter the amount in EToro to deduct from it.
Step #3: Deposit Funds in Account
In order to find how to buy Ethereum on EToro, you first have to deposit funds in your account and here are the steps you need to follow in order to do it.
- Log in to your EToro account.
- Find the Deposit Funds button at the bottom left side of the navigation.
- State the specific amount.
- Provide your preferred payment method in the credentials.
- After entering the amount, review your deposit fees.
- Verify the transaction details.
- Complete the deposit and confirm your transaction.
Step #4: How to Buy Ethereum on EToro
- Go to the main homepage of EToro and navigate to the search bar.
- Type in Ethereum in the search bar and hit the enter key to find the currency.
- On the Ethereum trading page, look for the diamond-headed icon written Ethereum next to it. Click on Ethereum’s listing on the trading page.
- Review the complete information, like the stats, charts, prices, and exchange rates.
- Click on the ‘Trade’ or ‘Buy’ button, whichever you prefer. Suppose we are someone using this platform from scratch, then we’ll have to select the ‘Buy’ button to purchase some currency.
- Type in the amount you want to purchase for Ethereum.
- Review your order details to see if you have provided the correct information.
- Set the stop loss level to stop trading if the coin leaves in loss. This step is optional, so you can even skip this if you prefer to trade manually.
- Similar to the stop loss level, there is a profit stop level, which can be optional to choose from.
- Finally, click on the ‘Open Tarde’ button to purchase the coin.
Many new traders are not sure how to buy Ethereum on EToro, and it’s because they are not familiar with the platform. For professional traders and beginners, it’s a wise investment to start with platforms like EToro due to its user-friendly features.