There would be many instances where you had to share a particular/single with so many people; it will consume a lot of time share a file with each and every one. You can use online file sharing sites which will help you to share a particular file with countless people. All you need to do is just go to any file sharing site, create an account and upload the file in the cloud, after that you’ll get a download link which you can share with your audience/friends. We’ve listed some of the best Online File Sharing Sites.
Top 10 Best Online File Sharing Sites
1. Google Drive: Google Drive is one of the most popular and best Online File Sharing Site, you can share files up to 15 GB with a free account, you can upgrade your account for 1.99 $, if you want to share larger files. Upgraded accounts will be able to share files up to 100 GB.
2. iCloud: If you’re an Apple lover or having an apple device, then you should definitely try out ICloud. You can easily share files with your friends without any restrictions; however free plan will allow you to share files up to 5 Gb only.
3. OneDrive: OneDrive is another great option to consider, OneDrive is used by millions of people all over the world and it is the best Online File Sharing Sites. You can share files up to 5GB with a free account.
4. 4Shared: 4Shared is an excellent and popular file sharing site which allows it’s users to share files up to 15 GB. If it’s not sufficient for you, then you can opt for a paid plan to get more space.
Must See : Free Best Offline Android Games
5. MediaFire: If you’re a person who doesn’t share large files then I recommend you to try Mediafire. You will also get 50 GB of free space which is more than enough for casual file sharing. Base plan starts from 3.79$ only.
6. Mega: Mega is another great Online File Sharing Data which is mostly used to share pictures, videos and other media files. You can also share/download files using Mega’s Android app.
Also See : 10 Best Karaoke Software For Windows
7. DropBox: DropBox allows users to share any type of files like pictures, videos, documents, etc. You’ll only get 2 GB space in the free plan, but you can increase it up to 1 TB by upgrading your account to pro plan.
8. Box: Box is also a great option who share photos, documents. You can upload any type of file, however, you can upload up to only 250 MB. Overall, you’ll get free 10 GB space once you’re done with sign up.
9. ZippyShare: Zippyshare is one of the simplest online file sharing site, a good option for basic users. You can upload up to 200 MB in a single go, and the files will be automatically removed from the cloud after 30 days.
10. SendSpace: SendSpace is the only site which offers 300 GB space for free users. However, there will be limitations of download speed. Excellent choice for people who are looking for free file sharing site.
You will be easily able to share your files with millions of people using these online file sharing sites, all of them are fully secure and safe to use. Your details/files will not be stolen/leaked anywhere. Feel free to comment your views on the site which you use to share files.