Nowadays almost every Android phone comes with a fingerprint scanner, no matter whether it’s a low end spec device or high end spec device. Fingerprint scanner has become a part of smartphones these days which comes very handy at certain times. FinerPrint scanners are extremely helpful, it allows the user to unlock the phone within a second, and it can also be used as an authentication system. Apart from these, FinerPrint scanner can also be used to take photos on android.
There are not many guides on how to take photos from fingerprint scanner, we’ve seen many people asking such guides, and the number of searches on the search engines regarding this is also increasing tremendously day by day. So, we’ve decided to prepare a step by step for taking photos from fingerprint scanner. So without giving any further ado, let’s jump into the guide.
How To Take Photos From Fingerprint Scanner On Android
Phones like xiaomi Redmi note, coolpad, LeEco comes with this feature. So you don’t need to install any additional apps to take photos using the fingerprit scanner. All you need to do is just open up the camera settings of your phone; there you would see an option of a fingerprint, allowing the option will enable you to take photos from fingerprint scanner on Android.
As I said, this feature comes in built in only a few phones, in other phones you would need to install any additional app to get this feature. So, here is the best app which helps you to take photos using the fingerprint.
- Open up the google play store and search for “Dactyl Trial“, download the first one from the search results or you can just follow the link to download the Dactyl directly.
- Once you’re done with downloading, open the app, you’ll see some slides which gives all the information of the app.
- Scroll down; there you will find the list of supported camera apps. Just download any app from the list.
- After that, open the downloaded app, and there you will see a notification which says Dactyl is running.
- That’s all, just put your finger on the fingerprint scanner of your device to quickly capture the photos.
Note: The app requires the permission to access your device’s system, you can allow it by going to the “Accessibility” option from the settings. Just allow the app, then try this method.
You can also request the developer to add any unsupported app to add in the supported list from the app itself.
Dactyl app is the most downloaded app in google play store, and it works excellently compared to other apps. The trial version will only allow you capture 10 photos using the fingerprint scanner, you will need to upgrade to the Pro version which costly only 1-2$. I believe this is the easiest and time saving method which helps the user to take photos from fingerprint scanner on android phones. You can use the comment section, in case if you’re having any doubts or suggestions. Also, feel free to share your experience with this app iin the comment section.