It’s important to communicate with your squad in teamwork based matches/games. Most of the games let players communicate via chat only, at certain times chatting is not possible because you need to focus on the game.
Voice chat is a great way to easily and quickly communicate with your squad members. Below are some best voice chat apps few games let you do voice chat via game’s in mic feature, but they don’t work the way it should. To avoid disconnections/problems, you have to use any additional app to have a successful game.
As you all know, Market is filled with lots of apps. It could be very difficult to find the best one. But don’t worry, we’ve gathered the best voice chat apps for gamers to communicate with their team members in the middle of a game.
Best Voice Chat Apps For Gamers
1. Discord: Discord is the most popular voice chatting app right now. Millions of gamers are using Discord to communicate with their squad. Unlike other voice chatting apps, Discord is absolutely free to download and use. Also, there are no in-app purchases. You can create a list of players using the user tags to start communicating with them. Discord is available on many platforms like Windows, Android. Mac etc. As you know some of these apps are paid and if you’re not willing to pay for them then you can download these apps from Tutu mobile app store that allows you to install paid apps for free.
2. GameVox: GameVox is one of the simplest and reliable voice chat app which provides a standard type server for free of cost. It’s quite easy and simple; the group admin can send the link to whoever he would like to add. It simplifies the effort typing usernames and tags, if the standard server is not sufficient for you, then you can opt for the Pro version to get unlimited access. Definitely give it a try this voice chat app.
3. TeamSpeak: TeamSpeak also comes under the best voice chat apps for gamers. It uses Opus codec (which is also used by Discord) for providing the voice chatting service to the gamers. TeamSpeak is quite simple to use, though you will need to spend some with the app to get familiar with the options of it. TeamSpeak provides a lot of customization and options, especially for the group/clan admins.
Best Voice Chat Apps
4. Mumble: Mumble is a premium voice chatting app for gamers. It comes with encryption facility which means all the chats and data of yours will be stored securely on the servers. You will find no/less lags since its a VoIP app. You can customize your preferences from the Settings option for a much more realistic gaming experience. This is one of my favorite in this list of best voice chat apps for gamers.
5. Curse: In my opinion, the curse is the most beautiful and well designed voice chatting app. You will definitely love the UI of Curse, just like I do. It comes with basic features like voice recognition and activation, push to talk service and a lot more. It uses a custom built engine for voice chat to provide the flawless experience to the gamers.
All the apps which I’ve shared in this article are the most popular and the best voice chat apps for gamers. Even if you’re not a gamer, you can still use them to talk with your friends. Feel free to comment your queries/doubts if you have any.