There are quite a lot of ways to catch up online content on your television. Perhaps there are apps, Blue Ray player, Kodi and game systems that let you go for online streaming. However, if your television doesn’t have those required media features, you cannot get that dedicated media hub. You need to at least spend $100 to get connected with local media streaming services. These device are price worthy also, if you are not a big fan of Kodi then these device are made for you.
Amongst so many media swimmers floating in the market, some of the best platforms include roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon fire and Google cast. All the enlisted platforms except Google cast come up with menu systems and dedicated remote to customize your TV watching experience. Google cast primarily relies on PC, tablet and smartphone to stream the content. So coming back to the list of best media streaming devices of 2017, let’s get the details about them –
- Amazon fire TV – the modified version of Android designed streaming device particularly focuses upon video streaming and built-in media. It provides plenty of services like fire TV, Hulu Plus, Netflix, and YouTube. The biggest advantage of having Amazon fire TV at your disposal is all the prime content is there on your fingertips. With the Amazon Fire TV you will get all the channels and other private channel which are available on Kodi in short you can say it is the perfect Kodi alternative.
- Google cast – the next comes Google cast in our list of best streaming devices 2017. The most comfortable and lesser complicated media streaming platform lets you access Chromecast audio and Chromecast through it. It lets you control everything by a mobile device. It doesn’t have any screen based interface for remote control for navigation. You need to get connected with the Chromecast 2 stream whatever you wish to watch right away. The easy to use and affordable Google cast lets you stream videos at just $35 per month. Additional that allows you to issue voice commands to watch your desired content on television. It also provides you supplementary information on voice search command.
- Roku – roku is yet another streaming device that comes with thousands of choices in form of roku channel Store. The roku streaming stick Plus is amongst those top choices that allow you to stream 4K videos with HDR 10 support. It comes with a headphone jack and remote control as the connection option. With roku as your personal streaming device, you can enjoy online streaming on a budget a television set. The prices of the roku packages are exceptionally low
- Android TV – Google is particularly dedicated in enhancing the features of Android based media streamer menu system called Android TV. It offers feature rich interface as compared to roku and Apple TV. The size of the device is smaller as compared to the normal streaming boxes. Android TV was indeed the first streaming platform that came with Google Assistant voice control and a powerful hardware. The Android TV is absolutely compatible with Google cast so that you can use your tablet and smartphone to stream the online content through it.
- Apple TV – the last in our list is Apple TV that supports 4K video streaming in both double vision and HDR 10 compatibility. The feature rich Apple TV is quite capacitated and worthwhile to put your finger on. Priced at $180, Apple TV is slightly expensive in comparison with Amazon fire TV, roku streaming stick Plus and Google Chromecast Ultra.