Plenty of new music creation programs and software are available in the market. But only a few are capable of producing quality music with extreme customizations. If you’re a music lover, then definitely you’d know how difficult and time consuming work it is. Also, finding the best and right software for music creation isn’t easy nowadays. But don’t worry anymore, we’ve got your back. Here is a list of best Free Beat Making Software for Windows users.
10 Best Free Beat Making Software For Windows
1. HotStepper: HotStepper is a popular software for creating beats. You can create up to 12 channels in this software to create loops and beats. It features a BPM slider which you can use to adjust the tempo of any track.
2. HammerHead: If you’re looking for something very light weight then HammerHead would be a perfect fit you. Once you’re done with editing or creating beats, you can save the track in its native format, i.e.,.HH format. The app size is really small but works excellently.
3. MuseScore: MuseScore is an attractive Free Beat Making Software with a professional and glossy interface. This software is really simple, if you’re a beginner in this field, then MuseScore is perfect for.
4. Musink Lite: Musink Lite is another powerful beat making software for windows. The software is integrated with MDI commands and comes auto-layout system. If you’re searching for something extreme, then Musink Lite is a perfect fit for you.
5. LMMS: LMMS is a good alternative for many beats making software. Actually, it’s an open source program, features tons of projects as samples which you can listen to get some idea. In terms of features and simplicity, it may not be the best but a decent one.
Also Read: Free Apps To Track TV Shows And Movies
6. OrdrumBox: OrdumBox is another great open source program which provides great customizations. OrdrumBox comes with a lot of tools like pattern sequencer, synthesizer, etc.
7. Drum Flow: Drum Flow is another yet simple beat making software by which you can easily create drum sequences in minutes. It also provides a lot of adjustable parameters for the track.
8. Hydrogen: Hydrogen is a professional music creation tool which comes with a pretty straightforward interface. You don’t need to be a professional to create awesome and catchy music; even beginners can create good music using Hydrogen.
9. FL Studio: FL Studio is a unique beat making software. FL Studio comes with lots of in built features which can help you to create something unique. If you feel, you’re creative enough then give a try to FL Studio.
10. Garage Band: Firstly, Garage Band is available only for Windows ten users. Garage Band comes packed with a lot of samples which you can listen to get some inspiration and ideas. You can also save your project in different type of formats.
Finally, it’s time to wrap it up and put an end to this article of Free Beat Making Software. The apps which I have mentioned this article are free for personal use. For commercial, please contact developers of the software. If you know any other trustworthy app then let us know in the comment section.