If you’re an experienced editor, then you’d definitely know how difficult it is to process the multiple audio files into a single one and produce a melodious song or music. Skill is required in order to use the functionalities to create awesome audios, but a good audio editing software can help you a lot in your field. Even for creating ringtones, you would need the best software.
Over the years, many audio editing software were introduced in the market. No doubt many of them are good, but only a few are capable of editing the audios in a professional way. If you’re looking for some really cool audio Editing software, then you’re at the right place. This article is targetted for both Windows as well as Mac users. So, here’s a round-up of 10 Best audio Editing Software for Windows and Mac.
10 Best Audio Editing Software You Should Know
1. Wave Pad: Wave Pad by NCH Software is known as the most productive audio editing software which is compatible with both Windows and Mac. The simple to use interface of Wave Pad is one incredible, with the help of Wave pad you can merge multiple tracks and files to create a fusion of music. Wave Pad supports almost all type of audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, and AAC.
2. Audacity: If you’re a professional in audio editing stuff, Audacity is a perfect software for you. Audacity provides support for live recording and multiple tracks adding system. Once you’re done with the editing part, you can save your project in different formats. You can also recompose existing audio files and give it your touch. Audacity is available for Windows and Mac platform.
3. FL Studio: FL Studio is another great audio editing software which allows you to merge or mix multiple audio tracks and create your music in your own way. It is a Digital Audio Workstation, which is packed with lots of impressive features. FL Studio is known for providing comfortability while creating music, the regular updates from the software are just top of it. FL Studio is also available for Windows and Mac.
4. Wavosaur: Wavosaur is a minimalistic and music composing software which comes with no price tag. The software is free for personal use. Since it’s freeware; you will only get basic audio editing tools like cut, copy, paste, join, merge, etc. Wavosaur isn’t a great software, but definitely, it will save a lot of time which you need to spend on editing basic stuff of an audio.
5. Adobe Audition: Adobe Audition is a reliable tool for the professional level of editors. It offers non-destructive features for editing music. Adobe Audition is meant for professionals only, but you can check out their tutorials to know about its functionalities and abilities. Pricing of Adobe Audition starts from 29.99$ per month.
6. Ardour: If you’ve got a high end Pc Or Laptop, then you can give a try to Ardour. You can do all editing stuff like the live recording, mixing multiple music tracks, composing, and much more. The latest version of Ardour comes with an enhanced live recording feature. Ardour provides the rich level of Audio editing experience.
7. Sound Forge Audio Studio: Sound Forge is well known audio editing software for its uniqueness and simplicity. You can also add additional effects to your audios in order to make them more melodious and great. You can use the basic editing mode if you’re at beginner level of editing. Sound Forge is compatible with Mac and Windows as well.
8. Steinburg Cubase: Steinburg Cubase is a digital workstation and a productivity audio editing software. Many popular song writers and music creators use Cubase as their music creation tool. The latest version of Cubase brings a bunch of impressive features. Cubase features an award-winning music engine.
9. LMMS: LMMS stands for Linux MultiMedia Studio and is a quite popular audio editing software for Mac and Windows. It features a professional design and UI which will definitely attract the user. It provides the ease of mixing multi-level of music and listening. It’s a free to use software.
10. PreSonus Studio One: PreSonus comes with a heavy price tag of 85$ which offers a rich level of editing features which a professional requires. It comes in three different versions; you can choose the one according to your experience and requirements.
So, guys, these were the best audio editing software for both Windows and Mac OS users. Do try them out and comment your experience with these tools in the comment section. Feel free to comment your queries if you have any.