Nowadays the whole internet is like an ad agency, whether you’re watching any video or reading a book online, you’ll have to watch the ads as keep popping up everywhere. You will even face advertisements while browsing the internet. Advertisements are the main source of income for the blogs/sites.
I’m in no way saying advertisements are bad or shouldn’t be kept, but should be in limited quantity. Many people download apps from different sources other than google play store, such downloaded apps contain annoying and non skippable advertisements. If you’re looking for a permanent solution, then you have come to the right place. In this article, i will be introducing you to the best AdBlocker Apps which will help you to get rid of the annoying ads
10 Best AdBlocker Apps For Android
1. Free AdBlocker Browser: If you’re looking for a smooth and ad free internet browsing experience, then Free AdBlock Browser is here to help you. The browser is capable of blocking almost all type of ads like video ads, app download ads, etc. As the name suggests, it’s completely free to download and use. Free AdBlocker Browser is capable of blocking all type of annoying pop ads which forces the user to download some creepy app.
2. TrustGo Ad Detector: Nowadays, many trustworthy apps has started collecting personal user data without the permission. Generally, such collected data of users are sold to the advertisement companies or to the third parties. At the end, you will see increased number of ads than before. TrustGo Ad Detector will detect the app which is stealing your personal data with your permission. You can also eliminate the app from the app itself.
3. AppBrain Ad Detector: AppBrain ad detector is an advanced ad detecting app which tracks the installed app whether they are collecting any user info or sending any ad notifications, its one of the best and popular in this list of best AdBlocker Apps As I said it’s an excellent app which is capable of detecting over 70 different aspects of an app install.
4. Ad Vanish Pro: Ad Vanish Pro is a great app and provides support for both nonrooted devices as well as for rooted devices. If you suspect any app which is collecting ads or showing ads during the usage, just open Ad Vanish Pro and add such apps to the monitor list. Ad Vanish will consistently monitor the app all the time and will provide you the reports which will help you in analyzing.
5. NoRoot Ad Remover: As the name itself says, NoRoot Ad Remover doesn’t require root access. NoRoot Ad Remover comes in two version, i.e., free version and pro version. The app will quickly detect the apps which contain advertisements or even tends to show annoying ads. Once, the app detects, simply drag them to uninstall the detected app. Free version provides limited support, you can upgrade to the pro version as per your requirement.
So, all the best AdBlocker Apps which I have shared in this article will work effectively and will surely help you to get rid of ads. All the apps are free to download as of now. However, a few apps come with in-app purchases. Do comment your experience in eliminating the ads using these apps.