conversations carry important data that we can’t afford to lose. But sometimes there comes some hard situations when we accidentally delete our text messages that carry some important information. This information may be personal or professional in nature. So now the point is how to recover deleted text SMS from mobile phones.
If you are facing the similar situation, then don’t worry still there is a way by which we can recover deleted text SMS from mobile phones, but this mobile trick only works when we are using Nokia Symbian based mobile phones (1stEdition or 2nd edition). So, in order to recover deleted text SMS first we have to make sure that we are using the correct mobile phone.
How to recover deleted text messages:
1) First of all, Go to this link and Download FExplorer to your Nokia mobile phone.
2) Launch FExplorer and navigate to
C: / – If you are using phone memory (default) to store your text SMS.
D: / – if you are using external SD card memory to store your text SMS.
3) You will see a “system” folder, open it.
4) After that you will see a “mail” folder, open it.
Mail folder contains many folders like 00010110_s,11000100_s etc. You will find some text files there like 00100110 etc, these text files are none other than your actual deleted text SMS that we want to recover.
5) Now use FExplorer’s inbuilt text viewer to view these deleted text SMS files. If you are looking for a particular SMS, then you will have to browse every folder and open all the files inside that folder to until you find that particular SMS.
Above mentioned SMS recovery trick is little bit time consuming but efficient, as I stated earlier that it will only work on Nokia Symbian phones (Edition 1stand 2nd), I will soon post another tutorial to recover deleted text SMS for other phones like iPhone, android and Nokia java based phones.